Monday, July 9, 2007

Mall Extravaganza 2007





I have such a huge sense of excitement right now. The Lord is doing something so huge in my life and I love it! I will expound on that later. Sunday was awesome...as my faithful readers know my dearly loved camera broke and I was going to have to send it in to canon to get fixed which cost almost as much as the camera.Yesterday lunch time I went to meet Romans godparents (who brought me my original canon powershot after romie was born) at the mall for lunch and to give them my veil(their daughter is going to wear it in her wedding August 4th).Well, to my suprise they GAVE me their canon powershot elf (which is what i had before) but this is the newer model! YES YES YES! they said they saw me at church looking lost without it. ha ha!Thank you Jesus for life bonuses! To my suprise when we were done eating we got to go shopping. Lori and Rich bought Andrew some reef sandals which have a bottle opener on the bottom- who knew? thats probably the most awesome invention since the bottle opener..and then they bought me sunglasses and took me to motherhood where i had fun playing with the clothes, the fake belly, and this "pimp" suit i am modeling in the pictures.All i need is a massive gold chain to complete the look. Please don't be offended if you own this..it looked quite lovely on the hanger so i decided to try it...it was how it fit or didn't fit that had us rolling on the ground laughing. When i returned from mall extravaganza 2007 Roman and Andrew were outside getting acquainted with our neighbours new teacup something or other puppy.Maybe the cutest animal ever! After that we finished our day by taking pizza over to sharon and bens!

4 comments:

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

So, So, SOOO excited for you all! Can't wait to meet the little one...yeah!!! What a blessing.

LeslieW. said...

I think thats a tea cup yorkie...thats what Bailey is! Congrats on the camera...I am sooo jealous!

Hillary said...

Love the pimpin outfit! Check out my blog - you've been TAGGED!

The LaBouffs said...

what?! a bottle opener on a sandal? that IS a great invention ;)