Saturday, July 7, 2007

Cereality

This morning we had a morning of garage saleing. Then we went to check out the new franchise in town- which is totally up my alley. It is on King street(marion square) and is called cereality.(Check out cereality.com).It is this cool cafe set up where they serve every kind of cereal with all kinds of fun toppings. I got life and special k with yogurt raisins and cranberrys. Roman got lucky charms with m and ms. Drew got cocoa puffs AND Lucky charms with malt balls and chocolate syrup! They serve the ceral concotions in fun- milk proof take out cartons.They also do oatmeals, smoothies,and parfaitsd. We sat there and ate before heading to the farmers market where Romie got a pony ride and some mini- donuts( that was dads idea).It was a fun morning but no pics as my camera did break-AHHHHHHHHH. I have to send it in to canon to get fixed so I just ran to walmart and bought a cheapo to get me through the next few weeks.It was twenty bucks so if my pics decrease in quality that would be why! Check back soon for another post! We have a fun weekend planned!

3 comments:

LeslieW. said...

Wow! That sounds right up your alley!

The LaBouffs said...

Weird! Amazing what things people come up with! Before the end of your pregnancy I bet you'll be eating Romie's choice of m &m's in your cereal!!!!!!!

Dena said...

I KNOW you loved that - isn't cereal your FAVORITE???