Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm a Lime Tree!

My mom in law sent me this. Its based on your birthday. This is so accurate it wierded me out!


Lime Tree (the Doubt) -- intelligent, hard working, accepts what
life dishes out, but not before trying to change bad circumstances
into good ones, hates fighting and stress, enjoys getaway
vacations, may appear tough, but is actually soft and relenting,
always willing to make sacrifices for family and friends, has many
talents but not always enough time to use them, can become a
complainer, great leadership qualities, is jealous at times but
extremely loyal.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

what was the lime tree thing from?
i did the same and spent a ton of time on her reading your blog last night. love it.

The LaBouffs said...

Funny...sounds like me, too :) Of course, our birthdays are both in Sept! That's cool...where did she find that?

Dena said...

I want to be a LIME TREE!!!

Dena said...

Dude - THAT IS ME! well minus the diplomat part! (and the physically fit)