Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Inside Conversation

Andrew: I made *** dollars today
Lindsay: I didn't make any dollars today
Andrew: You took care of Roman and made him happy
Lindsay: (pause) Actually he went to school and then he went to Sharons
Andrew: (Pause) Well, you took care of the house, you cleaned and stuff
Lindsay: (pause) Actually, I took a nap
Andrew: well, you took a nap so you could get up and party (ie: go to Ross show)
Both: Fits of laughter.

It was so funny at the time with Andrew trying to validate me and it not working! and definatley blog worthy.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Ya'll are so funny!

LeslieW. said...

That is too funny! Hooray for naps...I miss those. Maybe this week...definately on Sunday!

Dena said...

Hahahah- Y'all are too funny - I would imagine if you got paid for what you do - you would be rolling in the dough!

The LaBouffs said...

We all need those kind of days every once in a while!