Monday, July 16, 2007

ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like a mom...Today I got to chaperon Romies field trip to the aquarium with matching orange shirts and everything!We had a great time although Roman and I were both exhausted from our weekend. The highlights were the alligator and the "Bider" or spider as adults like to call it. We had lunch outside and one of my friends was working the photo opp so Romie and I got a FREE picture in a frame! We topped off the day with a jelly fish lollipop from the gift store and went home for a looong nap!




















3 comments:

LeslieW. said...

That looks like so much fun! Our first trip to the aquarium was with you two! we'll have to go again!

The LaBouffs said...

Love the matching shirts! Yall are so cute and are always doing such fun things!

Dena said...

We want to go! That's on our to do list and wow it looks like FUN!