Friday, August 10, 2007

Bargain Shopper



1.I know you LOVE the pic of me modeling. Its just for you ;-)to make your day happy!
One of my good friends recently told me the Levis store at Tanger had jeans on clearance for 5.00. I really couldn't believe it so I had to go and check it out for myself. I do love a pair of jeans, I do love me some Levis, and above all I do love a bargain. The greatest part was is that they have such a good selection and alot of sizes. They didn't have the 75% off sale anymore but they still had 60% off. SO, I had to pay 9.00 for mine. I guess you snooze you lose ;-0 but really, I am so excited. Go get you some!
2. Another fun friend of mine told me about a website called couponchief where you can download coupons and online codes for stores such as old navy and target.I may just have to get started on my Christmas shopping too, Jess! http://www.couponchief.com/





post signature

5 comments:

Dena said...

Who doesn't like a good bargain!!! I am glad you are feeling well enough to shop! That's good news!

Jessica said...

Love the modeling
Love the bargains.
Love getting a shout out on your blog!

LeslieW. said...

Fun! I can't wait for it to get cooler and then I am going to check out the outlets too. I like the hair change for the different shots! Its very model-y of you!

Melissa W. said...

You are precious. I am soo happy I have met you and cannot wait for the years to come to get to know you better. Have a great weekend.
love
melissa

The LaBouffs said...

Sweet deals! But what's even sweeter??? your modeling talent and how fast you can switch from the sophisticated up do to the fun, sexy girl :) It's all in a days work!