Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bargain Shopper


Word on the Street ( I havn't checked out either of these yet)

1) Little Me- a childrens clothing boutique at Tanger is going out of business. Right now everything (supposedly) is 40% off and will continue to drop in coming weeks!

2) TEAL- a super cute and already affordable boutique(for cute and trendy clothes for us- the mommies) in summerville is having a side walk sale sometime this week..i think i heard the 17th but can't remember..






post signature



3 comments:

Dena said...

Thanks for the tips - I love to know someone in "the know"

LeslieW. said...

Those are very fun! I can't wait to see what you get!

Austin (The Baby) said...

Yes, went to Little Me.
Closing. BOOOO. I love Little Me. Yes, 40 percent off already marked down stuff. I went Wed. Good stuff. Supposedly on Wed they do mark downs??