Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hello Baby!!!!!

Dear Baby,

It was so good to finally see you today. I am sorry we got off to such a rocky start. Your heart beat was so strong and I fell in love with you the moment I saw you! Daddy and I can't wait to see you grow. We wonder what you will be and how you will change the world. What will you look like? Your big brother is so excited about you. He knew that mommy had gone to the doctor to get a picture of the baby. He took the picture of you and then lifted up mommys shirt and said "baby!!!."
We know you have a special calling on your life and we all anxiously await your arrival. We are going to do everything we can to protect you and help you grow. We love you so much little one. Be blessed!
Love,
Mommy












post signature

6 comments:

Dena said...

He/She is just adorable! I can't wait to meet him/her!

Jessica said...

Hi Baby Page,
So glad your heart is beating strong. Love the pix of you in your Mommies belly. We are praying for you!

The LaBouffs said...

Hello, baby Page! I'm so glad you are just ONE in there because Mommy and Daddy would definitely have their hands full otherwise! I'm praying for you and your mommy! Thank you, Jesus, that you are a healthy little baby :)

Abby and Reese said...

FUN! I am soooo glad it went well, you need some prego fun!

Melissa W. said...

Hey Lindsay. please Email me when you get a second. I had the exact same thing happen to me three years ago next week. I want to tell you something.
mottiemel@aol.com
melissa

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Can't wait to meet you, Sweet Baby Page! Love and blessings to you all.