Saturday, May 17, 2008

pool is open!!






So the pool opened and we have been taking full advantage! I will admit I havn't been brave enough to get in yet. Its REALLY cold. As you can see I got some fun shots of the boys from the sidelines.Roman is getting more adventurous all the time. Much to our dismay he rode his bike into the pool this week while on a family walk..yeah, and he can't swim! THAT was crazy!
Today, Roman got out every once in a while to give me a cold hug and warm up while Jude stayed shaded from the sun in his carseat!


post signature

6 comments:

Merrie said...

What fun! I love the shots of the boys... and don't worry (I'm sure you aren't) it will warm up soon enough for you and Jude to get in and enjoy the water!

The Gotbeters said...

Oh that is scary!! I really worry about Thomas bc he is sooo brave and fearless..Can't wait to see you soon, thank you so much for your call, it really means a lot!

The LaBouffs said...

He rode his bike in the pool?!?!? That's pretty crazy! Those are some cute pics! Oh...I remember the days spent at that pool :)

Our pool (at my mom's house) opens this week when they finally move in! It couldn't be better timing seeing as how it's supposed to be in the 90s!

Dena said...

I am OOOOHHH sooo jealous!

BigRedHead said...

i don't know...i sure would have LOVED to come play on the jump castle with the big kids and i got andrew beat by 4 years! :)

i LOVE the pic with the boys jumping in the pool. makes me smile to see roman and his daddy having so much fun.

Laura said...

Oh my gosh - that is scary but hilarious - and those pictures definitely show that he has no fear - just tossing his body in the water! He will be a surfer :)