Friday, July 11, 2008

A Boy and 2 Babies











On Friday we had baby Lauren over to play with us all day while her mommy (my friend stephanie) was at work..Roman loved having two babies in the house.Lauren is 4 weeks older than Jude. It was a pretty busy day but I could definatley hang with three ;-)

Jude is loving his bumbo seat and Roman is enjoying teaching his brother about things "This is a red block Baby Jew" (His attempt at Jude has turned from Dude to Jew)...nice.

This morning Roman was outside talking to the maintenence man while I loaded up the van. I asked him what he was doing he says "I sing guy Jesus loves me." He was out there singing to him- how cute is that? Then at breakfast I asked Roman what kind of party he wanted when he turned 4. He responds "a princess cake."


My good friend Jessica came to hang out with us today and Roman loved trying to impress her...life is beautiful....enjoy the pics!



post signature

4 comments:

The Gotbeters said...

I know..I am begining to think that 2 is harder than 3 or 4..you could def hang!:) I remember when Thomas was starting to tell West about his toys, soo sweet! I love Roman's comments about singing and the cake!

The LaBouffs said...

Roman is such a great big brother teaching 'Jew' the ropes :) The other day on the way somewhere, Kendall started talking jibberish when Noah responds, "That's right, Kendall" and proceeds to talk jibberish right back to her! It was the cutest thing! I know you could hang with 3 (or more)...no doubts here!

Oh yeah, did you recieve that package yet?

Hillary said...

Those pictures are adorable! That is so funny that Roman wants a princess cake. Last week Ben and Jake got to pick something out of a treasure box somewhere. Ben picked a princess figurine and Jake picked a fish purse (excuse me, satchel). Hee! Hee!

Ashley and Darrell said...

the babies are too cute and i love your new hair! we added yall to or blog so we can keep in touc :)