Sunday, August 10, 2008

Brilliant...













Thats a well know British expression that I would use to describe this weekend.. as well as my life. We have so much fun with our boys, friends, and family it makes me want to praise God continuosly for all His blessings. Saturday lunchtime I met my friend at Cinebarre which is a new movie theater in Mount Pleasant where you get full restaurant and bar service while you watch a movie. We watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and shared some yummy food!..It was so refreshing! Andrew dropped me off at the theater and headed to the beach with the boys, nana, and Auntie Sharon ( Baby Grace is due any day now!). After the beach we headed to sat night church. Sunday morning we laid in bed till 9 and ate homemade chocolate chip banana bread and snuggled with the boys. After that we went to the waterpark where Roman was too cute. When he saw Andrew and I kissing he says "aww cute" he then squeezes his way between us and tries to kiss andrew on the lips. Andrew says "Roman you can't kiss like that until you have a wife, okay?."
Roman: "Okay daddy."
We marveled at the innocence of children- so funny he must have thought" i want to kiss daddy like that too."


We can't get enough of Jude, if you havn't noticed..He is so full of smiles and giggles..It is sweet to see Andrew completley smitten with him also...he may be the most photograped child ever... Right now he is really into sucking on his fingers and he rolls all the way over..







post signature

3 comments:

The Gotbeters said...

What great pictures!! You guys are the most photogenic family:) Roman is just precious and Jude my word, he has a wonderful smile!!

Merrie said...

Great expression and I agree, it totaly says it! It looks like it was a brilliant weekend!

The LaBouffs said...

I just LOVE that picture of Roman laying on his back and Jude laying on top of him! That is just precious...you should definitely frame that one! SO cute!