Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dave, Delaneys, and a Do-Rag









That pretty much sums up the weekend. Andrew and I spent Saturday at the Dave Ramsey Live conference. We are both huge fans of his. The boys got to go to Burger King with Grandma KT and Ba-pa. We slept at Andrews parents Saturday night (for the second weekend in a row).This is always fun as we usually sleep in the same room. On Sunday morning Ros always cooks a big breakfast- this morning it was pancakes, sausage, and crepes. Roman LOVED drinking warm hot chocolate from a big boy mug. he kept saying " I like pappy" and he loved hanging out with Unlce Matt.Sunday afternoon we celebrated the upcoming arrival of the Delaneys baby boy, Ethan with a shower at church. I had fun entertaining Emma, their precious daughter. I could just eat her up! She is so girlie and loves taking pics of herself and looking at them. I was happy to oblige and keep her (me) entertained ;-)
When we got home Sunday night the neighbourhood boys came over to ask if Andrew could "come out and play." When i went outside Roman was running around wearing Brandon s do-Rag and squealing in delight!



post signature

4 comments:

The Gotbeters said...

nak-looks like a gr8 weekend.lets get 2gether soon. miss u

The LaBouffs said...

Dude! I am SO jealous...I want to go to a Dave Ramsay Live! I bet he's even better in person than on the radio or on his cds :)

Congrats to the Delaneys...didn't even realize they were expecting#2!

LeslieW. said...

I LOVE you dress! Where is that from?

Felicia said...

Roman has such a HUGE personality! so much bigger than his do-rag.