Thursday, August 21, 2008

What I Remembered...



This week has been life changing for me. First off, I apologize to my friends and family for being MIA..not returning phone calls, emails, blog comments etc. I have been at East Cooper hospital for the last 4 days with my friend who delivered a baby boy. This week has been filled with so much emotion and many miracles. Throughout this week God has reminded me and taught me a few things..heres a recap.
1) Things dont always work out how we think they will...but God never stops working.
2) God never asks us to do something that he does not equip us for- fully and completley
3) We need to remain faithful and remember the end result is up to God
4) Spiritual warfare is very real and present but God has already told us who wins the battle!
5) Just when we think there is no hope God sends an angel to encourage us
6) Hospital pull out couches suck
7) When you sleep next to the nursery there is really no hope for sleep
6) Hospital grilled cheese rocks
7) Whole Foods is amazing and way better than hospital food- i did already know that
8) Babies are the most amazing miracles.
9) I definatley dont want to be a labor and delivery nurse or an ob/gyn
10) God is so real and so present in our lives
11) There are a lot of lost people with good intentions that still need Jesus !
12) God is in control and is soverign even in moments of confusion
13) Satan is constantly at work and will use our weaknessess to his own ends
14) Gods power is made perfect in our weakness
15) I need Jesus..His mercy and grace so much
16) Nothing in this life is about us..its all about Him..His glory..and bringing people to experience Him and recieve eternal life
17) We often get so consumed in the moment we forget about the big picture
18) My friends and family continuously amaze me with their friendship and support
19) All that truly matters in my life is my boys..my love for them is all consuming.They are my joy.
20) Andrew is truly my best friend and I couldn't do anything is this life without his love and support.




post signature

4 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

I wondered where you've been!
I thought that maybe your new little neice had arrived and you were eating her up!

I hope that everything is okay with your friend and her baby! Sounds like there's been a serious battle going on this week...

The Gotbeters said...

amen sister! you such an inspiration to me!! Praying that the Lord's will will be done!!

Jessica said...

i can't wait to hear about it when you settle down & catch up.... love you! Will be praying for you still!

The Tylers said...

You are soooo right...on all of it. Hope to see you Sept 4th :)