Friday, September 19, 2008

Birthday Begginnings....






Okay, so its not even my actual birthday yet and I am sort of tired and bloated from all the fun and food. Ruth and I kicked off my pre- birthday (sorta like pre-game?) with a dinner at out. We had pizza and martinis. Baby Luke came along for the evening. I got sung to in Italian and got FREE super duper chocolate on top of chocolate something or other cake.yum. Then we went out for pizza again last night for the Togo team fndraiser. My boys met baby Grace for the first time. I dont think Grace was too impressed as she slept the whole time. It was a fun meal out.Baby Jude is getting into everything... we have decided he is going to have a BIG personality... and he even tried to snag himself some pizza. Roman choose three packs of saltines over pizza.. My real birthday is tommorow! yay! I hate being the center of attention but I do LOVE gifts (my love language) and food and cake and most importantly time with my family!!!!!





post signature

4 comments:

The Tylers said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your 20s while you still can :)

Famously Robyn said...

Lindsay,
Happy Birthday, late! Sounds like you had a blast!

Famously Robyn said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Lindsay! Sounds like you had a fun WEEK!


Ronda

Hillary said...

Happy Birthday! You look fantastic!!