Sunday, September 14, 2008

Whats He Going to Be Doing When He is 16?.....

This was about his forth jump
Jude and Mel Alm
"Roof" and Linds
I think this is the best pic I have ever taken.
Paddle Boat Fun..dont recommend wearing white pants.


This is what my friend Felicia said when she saw this pic of Roman launching himself off the zipline deck into the lake.Not sure how high it was- maybe 15 feet? Can I remind you this child is three? He spent the afternoon doing this at the Togo Missions Fundraiser. We had a great time..we took my friend Ruth and her baby out there too.We rode in the boats, ate lots of food, and had some fun fellowship! For those of you who are intrested I poseted the video too.



post signature


1 comment:

The Gotbeters said...

Oh my word!! He is sooo brave!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful afternoon:) I was afraid he was not coming up in that video? Did he swim back up on his own? Miss you guys!