Saturday, October 4, 2008

Growing Boys on a Tight Budget



This week Jude decided to cut 4 teeth and outgrow all his clothes. Seriously it was like overnight he was fitting in 9-12 month clothes! This made my garage saleing this morning very purposeful.I prayed before I went out that God would direct my paths and for his provision. I was so excited that I made out so good...All the clothes behind the boys on the couch are what I came home with...including the matching little brother onesie and big brother t-shirt..so cute! I love the little whale shirt and khaki pants to match. I also got 2 baskets, 2 unopened tigi bed head products, 2 bath and body products unopened, a thomas and mcqueen book for Roman..At the end of the trip I spent about 20.oo. Not bad since that included all of Judes winter wear...25 pieces all namebrand..Tommy, RL, Carters, OshKosh...

I also got this basket which Roman decided was a great place to put Jude. The fun never ends!



3 comments:

The Gotbeters said...

Great finds & all for only $20.00 not bad my friend, I like the whale shirt also!

The LaBouffs said...

Dude, that's awesome! I need to be going to more garage sales...I did buy an umbrella stroller yesterday at one for $2 :) Sure beats paying $20!

Ashley and Darrell said...

very cute clothes. i need to shop with you girl. garage saling is so fun! the boys are super cute! :)