Friday, December 12, 2008

We are Rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whenever I come across a great business I get really excited and what to spread the news....Most businesses I like to highlight meet any of the following criteria.

1) The owners Love Jesus and have dedicated their lives and business to Him
2) Great prices for great quality
3) Fabulous Service


1) Camille's Sidewalk cafe. Seriously- GO! healthy food, fun atmosphere, great prices. On your receipt you get a printout for Buy one get one free breakfast. They serve breakfast all day. I got the vegeterian zenergy wrap both times I went..delicious.. and only 3.99..comes with fruit.

3032 w montague ave ( tanger outlet area) 745 2211

2) Heaven Cent Baby Boutique. This is the cutest consignment shop located in downtown Summerville. The prices are great and so is the selection. Anona, the owner, is sweet as can be, extremley helpful, and is a member of our church. I even called her in a frenzy yesterday looking for an outfit for Romans Christmas program. She had a few things pulled out and waiting for me when I arrived! Please support this great business. She carries high end dress clothes (smocked dressed and boys clothes), gifts, toys, play clothes...and as fast as children grow we could all use a good deal on their clothes! see map for location here


208 N Cedar St
Summerville, SC 29483
(843) 261-2229



post signature

No comments: