Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Beds, Blackberries, and Baths...














We had a fun and non-stop kinda of day today. Jude is transitioning and is dropping his morning nap but he has been feeling under the weather and so here is this morning passed out in my bed ( i put him there after he feel asleep in my arms). He has been discovering more and more foods that he loves. He has yet to find a food he doesn't like...although anything pureed he will attempt to spit out before you even get it close to him! Here he is after eating spaghetti and then a pint of blackberries. He loves fruit! Obviously after his food fests he needs a bath..i love this picture of Roman i took today- it shows what a little boy he has grown into...and in closing Jude took 5 steps tonight! Go little man!


3 comments:

Hillary said...

Oh my goodness!! How old is he? I can't believe he's already walking! By the way, with all you've got going on I'm surprised that wasn't you passed out on the bed :) I hope you are getting some rest.

The Tylers said...

Jude is going to kill you one day for posting that picture :) As always, your boys are precious and I LOVE Roman's new haircut. I hope you are feeling better. If you ever need anything, please let us know. Being sick & trying to take care of yourself and little ones is hard.

The Daniels said...

Hey girl - how are you? Your boys are soooo cute and congratulations on number three - Think Pink - right?