Wednesday, January 14, 2009

She Looks Like a Married!!!








We celebrated my nieces baptism this past Sunday at St. Pauls in Summerville. She looked so precious and did so well with the water being poured on her head. We went out to lunch after the service and Roman told me grace was so pretty and looked like a "married." i am guessing he meant "bride." I love my little niece and all the girly frilliness that goes with her.We are so excited to help see her brought up to know and love her Lord. Sharon made this cake..isn't it amazing! it was yummy too. I also Love these pics of Matthew and his new wife Natalie..I know..i am so talented. After this weekend i was really thinking we need to get on the ball with having Jude dedicated!

p.s This may be my last blog for a while as my camera is broken.sigh.

post signature

No comments: