Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We are alive and kickin'



Gosh, I have let it go almost a week. Roman has had strep and I have been feeling seasick all day long- isn't that a lovely feeling? I am in survival mode so not really any new pics or news I am afraid. we have an exciting week planned though as we are taking the boys to the Columbia zoo this weekend. Roman can't wait and is naming all the animals we are going to see, daily. Also have my first ultrasound today so we should have more to blog about in the next few days. Just for fun- here is a pic of roman when he was 10 months- the same age as Jude..Blessing to you all!

post signature

4 comments:

The Delaney Family said...

I don't know why I didn't realize his hair used to be so blonde. I think he and Jude look so much alike.

Call and let me know how the ultrasound went today!

Love you!

The LaBouffs said...

No matter how many recent pics of Romie I see, this is how I always think of him! SO cute and precious! I can't wait to hear (pink)about the (pink) ultrasound (pink). The (pinks) are just so you know I'm praying for a girl for yall! he he

Jennie said...

thinking about you!! (so excited for you too!)

Famously Robyn said...

Lindsay,
We need an update! Twins? Girl(s)? You can't just leave us hanging like that!
Ronda