Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Preggo Progress- 19 weeks

According to me and my pregnancy record I am 19 weeks tommorow. According to this baby and the doctors I am 18 weeks yesterday. We still have a few weeks until the big ultrasound! I am content waiting though as I really want another boy but would love a girl also...if it is a girl I think we will have to go for a forth so I can get my third boy. I have started to feel "it" move and it has kept me up at night. It is a strong little booger.

Feeling: exhausted but getting back to my old self

Workouts: two this week which is pretty good considering the last 4 monthes getting out of bed has constituted my workout.I ran the bridge this week and got back to lifting...goal is to build some strength back.

Craving: lemonade and lemon cake. I usually hate anything lemon.

Weight Gain: 4 pounds

Praise: no preggo acne this time- YEAH!!

Names: I want to start a vote/suggestions for boy names. Please keep in mind we have a Jude and a Roman who are named after the books of the new testament and for the meanings..so "bob" probably won't fly! Also, although we have had our girl name I would love suggestions...




post signature.

4 comments:

The Tylers said...

I am so glad you are doing well! Are you even showing yet? :) Thanks for the coupon advice.

Hillary said...

I love the name Luke. I tried to convince Dave but he wasn't going for it, so I was happy to have a Samuel!

Angela, DailyMama said...

Caleb says,"Seth--that's kind of in the middle of Roman and Jude." I'm sorry I can't explain that. I have no idea what he means. I like Titus, except that it sorta sounds like "tight you-know-what". Silas is one of my faves. I love the story of him praising God in prison. If you have a girl, I hope you're naming her Genesis!

Ben, Sharon, Grace & Abigail said...

Lindsay, That is going to be one healthy baby! You are making great progress. As you know, I like the name Luke. There are so many great NT names (Philip and Titus would be my other two favorites). Sarah is classic girl name, too. Hard to believe you're half way there!!