Monday, June 8, 2009

First Fish Tale........







We had two sick boys this weekend so we stayed home and rested. Jude has been having alot of stomach problems and we should be getting some test results back this week. Last week there were a few notable moments in Page House. Andrew bought Roman his first fishing rod. I don't know who was more excited- Romie or Andrew. They immediately went out and caught a fish. ..a pregnant fish at that... We also took some rides in the new bike trailer- I try not to wreck as I keep looking back at them- so cute all snuggled in there together. We also did first wednesday( the once a month worship service) at church from home. It is a live stream online. We sat around and ate dinner- danced with the boys..all from our kitchen- so cool!!! i also stopped by the bach and let the boys play for an hour after my doctors appt last week.( I will do a preggo update soon- promise!!). Jude LOVED Jessicas beach chair!

post signature

No comments: