Monday, July 27, 2009

Catching Up..............

At Brixx with Austin
Eating Breakfast with Daddy
Helping Nana make eggs
Here comes the next generation!!
Agnes playing beer pong
Dancing with Uncle Matt
Blowing out Birthday Candles
Jude and Pappy
Loving my baby girl ( niece, Grace)

We had a super busy week. At least it was fun stuff this week and not Dr's appointments! I attended a joint shower for two sister in laws that are having babies pretty close together. It was so much fun. Every girl in the picture is pregnant! I also had lunch with my friend Jessica and her son Austin. Roman and Austin had a blast playing with their cars at the table and Jude just enjoyed all the food. This weekend we celebrated Andrews grandmas 83rd birthday with an all day pool party. It was also a drop in to say hi and bye to Matt and Natalie. Matt is going to deploy for 15 monthes to Iraq in August. Andrew and I were talking last night about how when he gets back to meet his new nephew, Titus, will be 15 monthes. Roman will be 6 and Jude will be 2 and a half! We are so thankful to our military families who sacrifice so much everyday.

post signature

2 comments:

Katy Hayes said...

I don't know them, but I too am so, so, so, so, so thankful to our military families who sacrifice soooo much everyday.

felicia said...

Hey love! I met this girl on etsy who has bad food allergies, she said for you to feel free to ask her anything at all and also to check out her links esp. the gluten free ones.

http://niftycrochetworks.blogspot.com/
love you and your babies!