Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Countdown is on...












With about a month to go we are enjoying the last month of summer and celebrating the last month of pregnancy. The boys are more fascinated with my growing belly..... Roman has been with me to visit some newborns in the last week and is getting excited that we are going to have a baby coming home with us soon. He is so sweet. He blows raspberries on my belly and asks me if Titus is laughing!!!
On Sunday we spent some time with Uncle Ross at the beach. Jude loved rolling around in the sand. He was SO SANDY! Pics of Roman are lacking as he wanted to go to the "big waves" with the "big boys." We are so blessed!



post signature

2 comments:

Jennie said...

1 month left..how exciting! all boys..I LOVE it! :)

The Noy Maker said...

I saw your new pregnant pics and they are absolutely gorgeous! I told Jose you are the most beautiful pregnant person ever!
You are so close to the end! I can't wait to see pics of Titus!