Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pumpkin Head....

I had an ultrasound yesterday to measure my amniotic fluid (it was very low with Jude). Praise that it looks stable! Last week I was measuring big and the ultrasound showed the babies head is measuring 35 weeks and his body is 33 weeks. The doctor talked to me about delivering a "big headed baby." I am hoping his body will catch up and he wont actually have a gigantic head ;-) We check fluid and growth again in two weeks and will then talk about induction of 1) fluid is low or 2) his head is still growing two weeks ahead of his body. My laptop, desktop computer and camera are all having issues (of course at the same time) so I don't have any pics today. love to you all!

post signature

2 comments:

The Tylers said...

If it makes you feel any better, Ellison's head was measuring 2 weeks ahead of her body for a while too. However, when she was born her head was 50% percentile & to me, actually looked small compared to Thomas' big ole' head. Praying for you!

The Gotbeters said...

Sweet baby! Cant wait to meet him! Miss you-lets do dinner one night, just you and me:)