Saturday, June 5, 2010

bahamas to the real world...



ha! Im back! So much for my everyday blogging...i guess i did good until i went on vacation. I went the the bahamas with some of my besties in the middle of April. To say we had a blast is an understatement..it was amazing...God truly blessed every minute of it. I felt so refreshed to be out of my life and with these women.... to have a conversation that wasn't interupted. I truly came back loving each of them more and knowing each of them more. I also felt refreshed and energized to get back to life....what a beautiful memory I will take with me in life... here are some pics....

1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

I know it's ancient history almost, but was fun to see your photo's and so happy for you and your 'besties' what wonderful husbands you all have too! :-) They are living with their wives in 'an understanding way' ... Hugs and see you next week! Been too long! Anne Marie