Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pirate Party- Jude you are Three!

I can't believe Jude is three.We celebrated last weekend with our family at the Daniel Island Pirate Playground. He asked for a pirate ship cake with Ariel and nemo. We did a little treasure hunt and the kids played. I have so much fun planning and creating their birthday parties. I have started making a little book for each of their birthday parties so they can remember them and all the detail I put into them.

Jude is so amazing. I told him yesterday I wanted to bottle him up so I could go back and experience him when he is all grown up.He told me that he wouldnt fit in a bottle because he is growing bigger. Physically he is intoxicating with his big blue eyes and soft blonde curls. He is testing the boundaries and figuring things out, asking more and more questions, and showing so much love to his brothers, Drew and I. He comes up with the cutest sayings and doenst like being called anything but "ju ju bean." Even though, I have a million pet names for him.

When he can tell that we are frustrated with him, he will say: "Don't be fus-tated..just be my mommy/daddy/Roman." So precious!

















4 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Can't believe he's three either! Such a blessing ...
Happy Birthday Jude! <3 Mr. & Mrs. E

Famously Robyn said...

Oh sweet boy, Jude! He has wisdom beyond his years! I read the part to Scotty where Jude says "don't be frustrated just be my mommy/daddy/brother." Basically saying, please just love me for who I am. We all feel that way at times, even as adults. Probably especially as adults. Thank you for sharing! MJ loved seeing the pirate cake pics!

Jennie said...

precious boy! happy birthday!

felicia said...

This post made me so happy and sad at the same time. I love your boys so! I can not believe how much they are growing and changing & how quickly it's happening! It's so precious. I am only sad that I am so far away. Who knows, one day we might not be so far away...no news Love, just hope x