Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bargain Shopper........


Welcome to a new blog category on my page...

Many know that I love to find a bargain. I will rarely buy something unless its deeply discounted.I love to dig and get a thrill at finding a treasure..the best ones are usually those you have to dig for! I LOVE garage saleing and consignment stores.I LOVE ebay and thrift stores...SO...I get really excited when I find a good deal and of course, like a good dessert or a good friend, I want to share my excitement....So in this category I will be updating you on fun finds...

1) The Gap Clearance Store.(different from the gap outlet but in close proximity) Its only open through August and is mostly womens clothes.EVERYTHING is 75 % off. Which means for you and me. three dollar shirts, eight dollar pants etc. AND they have shoes and accessories.I bought a few gap shirts in Large so my preggo belly can grow into them. What a deal!

2) Craigslist.com . A friend alerted me to this the other day..its AMAZING. It's like garage saleing ONLINE. You type in your area and choose a category. I am def using this to get some baby items I'll need.You can also use it to list items for sale. Just be careful of scammers...read the disclaimer.

4 comments:

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Awesome! I'm a fellow lover of all things on sale. Where exactly is this Gap Clearance Store??? Can we put that on our calendar for an outing sometime?

Lindsay said...

yeah, dude! I would love having a friend along! If you go to the outlets (tanger by the airport).Gap Outlet is on the corner...walk straight past it and its on the next corner on the right acros from Old Navy!

Dena said...

I hit that a couple of weeks ago and got some t shirts ourselves - I think i spent 11 dollars - i felt bad using my GAP card!

The LaBouffs said...

That's AWESOME! I need to find me some sales like that around here! That cartoon is hilarious...that is sooooooo my mom! Don't get me wrong..I love a good bargain too, but i try to keep it a little less extreme!