Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Oh Happy Day!






I feel relieved after having completed all my tests today. I don't have to do anymore until next wed and thurs!They have classified me as high-risk and now i am doing all the prenatal stuff through MUSC.Anyway, on a brighter note i wanted to post some pics of Roman. He is fascinated with Andrews swimming goggles. Andrew has been swimming every morning- I am so proud of my once retired competitive swimmer. Roman decided to wear them to dinner the other night.
I also got to take him to the childrens museum yesterday which made me feel so good to see him having a good time and being "out." We definatley have been inside alot and watching alot of tv! Roman loved the water room especially and "fishing" from the boat! He also must have been watching someone grocery shop (check out the contents of his basket!)
Also, I leave you with the Psalm I read today
Psalm 91:14-16
Because he loves me, says the Lord, I will rescue him
I will protect him for he acknowledges my name
he will call upon me, and I will answer him
I will be with him in trouble
I will deliver him and honor him
With long life will i satisfy him
and show him my salvation

7 comments:

Laura said...

Lindsay - wow - we will be praying for your little family. I know this is a very hard time for you on so many different levels.

The LaBouffs said...

ha ha ha ...All Bran and apples...he is DEFINITELY your child!

Buffie said...

I am so happy you got to rid yourself of the cabin fever and we are still praying for you and little Page!

Hillary said...

Thank you for the Psalm. It seems to apply directly to me right now! Isn't that funny how most scriptures speak directly to you.

I hope everything is ok with the tests, and you and your family are in our prayers! I'm glad Roman had fun at the Children's Museum. I've been there once, and Jacob and I loved it!

Dena said...

I am glad you were feeling good enough to get out - I hope they figure everything out quickly and you are back to your old happy, going self! And who doesn't LOVE the children's museum???

LeslieW. said...

Love th goggles! And, I love that Psalm...it's one of my favorites.

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

Hey...not sure if I answered your message about the blog design yet! I'm kind of an air head sometimes! So, just drop me a line when you have time, and I'll pimp your blog for you! jennisajoy@juno.com

Thanks dear,
Jennisa