Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What A Day!

I am so glad to finally be home.THANK YOU to whoever left dinner on my doorstep! I could get used to that ;-) and please let me know who you are so I can get your dish back to you!
I have been a very strung out version of myself the last few days...and I know its affecting Roman so he is staying with Auntie Sharon until most of my tests are complete tommorow night. The neurologist ordered alot of tests to try and find the cause of the problem and to make sure everything is okay with the blood vessels and what not in my brain structure.This required a thousand dollars worth of blood tests today..( I offer the dollar amount so you can imagine how much they took) I think it was about 12 viles. Anyway, starting tommorow at 7;30 I check into Trident for an MRI and a MRA. At 12:30 they have me scheduled for an EKG and a something or other I can't remember. I then have testing for a dna disorder that my mom carried called lieden factor 5..This is becoming a real trial. the hardest part of today was making the decision to take the tests. One place said they won't even do an MRI in the first trimester so they went ahead and scheduled me at another place..Frustrated and concerned I called my ob who said I really should go through with it all.So , thats where we stand, friends. Thanks again for all your concern and prayers. Andrew and I appreciate it so much.

5 comments:

LeslieW. said...

Thanks for the update, you are in our prayers. Dinner was Buffie, btw.

The LaBouffs said...

We are praying for you! The doctors are going to go in there and find that your HEALTHY...from your head to your toes! Isaiah 53:5 says ...by His stripes we ARE healed...you keep claiming that!

Buffie said...

I am continuing to pray for you as is Mac, he knows you have an "owie". Keep us posted! Oh, and please let me know if you need ANYTHING at all!

Merrie said...

Thanks for letting us know! You are REDEEMED from the curse! I am praying for your total and complete healing, spirit, soul and body and also for the precious little one to be covered in the Blood of Jesus and protected through all this and not be effected in any way by any of the tests. He/she "will LIVE and not die and declare the works of the Lord!"

Dena said...

Poor thing - I hope they figure out everything SOON! Call me for ANYTHING and we are all praying for Baby Page!