Thursday, August 28, 2008

Meet the Teacher



Roman and I went to his school today to meet his new teachers. He starts back on Tuesday!Mrs. Kirsten seems very nice and has lots of experience with four year olds! Roman is excited that some of his buddies from last year are in his class. Here he is posing by his name tag and bag hook. he was excited to have a robot by his name for "Moman." He enjoyed looking around the classroom and didn't want to go when it was time to leave. I am looking forward to next week and being able to get my house cleaned and grocery shopping done!




post signature

3 comments:

The Gotbeters said...

Hey we could have a baby playdate! Both boys be ready for school! me 2:)

The LaBouffs said...

Four year old class already? That can't be right!!! I'll be looking for something for Noah soon. I think he's ready and would LOVE it. I'd definitely welcome the break....especially after Posey is born!

Hillary said...

We went yesterday, too, but I didn't bring the camera. Ben has a lot of the same kids in his class, and there are only two girls in the whole class! We'll see you there next week!