Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ahhhh..




We had a somewhat low-key weekend for us. We enjoyed Grace on Saturday and its nice the hospital is two minutes from the house. We went swimming and enjoyed time playing inside. Here is a pic of Jude in a blue oufit of Andrews from when he was a baby and then Jude enjoying Romans finding nemo floor puzzle. This morning at a yard sale I found a whole pack of princess pullups. It was a huge blessing because Roman still wears them at night and I hate spending money on them and we were out. I had also been needing some new clothes for Roman since he has grown so much this summer. At the only yard sale I went to this weekend. I got Roman 5 namebrand shirts, two pairs of shorts, a hat, some eddie bauer shorts for myself- tags still on, and the pack of pullups for 4.00. SCORE! When we got home Andrew decided to turn my frugal find into something more "manly." He and Roman covered the princessess with Thomas Train and Mcqueen and hot wheels stickers!


post signature

3 comments:

The Gotbeters said...

Look at him sitting!! Is he feeling better?

The LaBouffs said...

Sweet find at the garage sale! I know what you mean about clothes! It's been a little bit cooler weather here over the last couple of days and all of Noah's jeans are too short! It's crazy that just a few short months ago (earlier this year) they were all too big!

Hillary said...

I can't believe how big Jude is getting! His face is changing and everything!! Also, I am regretting the fact that I sleep in on the weekends because of your awesome garage sale finds.