Saturday, September 6, 2008

Look What The Storm Blew In!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay- so I can't post a pic just yet but I AM AN AUNTIE!!!!!!! My niece Grace Margaret was born this morning around 6am. Sharon went into labor on her own ( almost a week past her due date) last night. I am so completley in love with Grace already- she is such a cute little bundle of pink- okay maybe not so little- she weighed in at 9 pounds 3oz...and Sharon did amazing with the delivery!

The Best Part: Today is not only Graces Birthday it is also Sharons...God is so good. He gave Sharon the best birthday present of all- her daughter...One day I will share the story of how amazing and special Grace is to all of us..we have waited along time to meet her...babies are such miracles i just cant fathom how anyone can deny the existence of God...yay! I am an auntie today- back to the hospital i go!



post signature

3 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

Yay! I know many have been praying for Grace...for a LONG time! Congrats Aunt Lindsay :)

The Gotbeters said...

Yay! Being an Aunt is the best! Congrats, cant wait to see her!

Famously Robyn said...

Wow! the Page's love to share each others bdays! Sandy's son Canon's bday is also on Sept. 6th! Scott Sr. was born on Gpa Jack's bday, Miriam was born on Scott Jr.'s (daddy's) bday and Lydia was born on Susan (Nana's) bday! And that's just the ones I know about! God is so amazing huh?