Sunday, March 1, 2009

First Mickey Mouse Encounter







Since we won't spend the money for a Disney vacation anytime soon we figured Playhouse Disney at the Performing Arts Center would suffice. Roman had been excited for weeks! We arrived and bought some super duper overpriced souvenirs but the picture I got of him with them was worth it! I actually tallied up that the family in front of me had well over 100 dollars in souvenirs! I know- I am cheap(or frugal) so I notice things like that. The coolest thing ever was that our good friends, Andrea and Love had bought tickets completely separately and ended up in the seats right next to us! How fun!! We had a great time!

post signature

2 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

How fun! I know Noah and Kendall would love it! I need to see if/when they come here.

Jennie said...

how fun! we love playhouse Disney! your boys are so precious!