Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fed Ex Delivery


We had a jam packed weekend and I am hoping my next update will include a newborn. We celebrate Isaacs birthday on Saturday with a cute FedEx themed party at the sprinklers. Roman loved hitting a pinata for the first time and Jude- well, he loved the food. After the party nana took the grandkids on a walk and Roman rode his tricycle while I went and got marble slab and a pedicure (heaven!). On Saturday night I attended the cutest lingerie shower for a friend.It was so nice to spend some time with my girlfriends!

Titus is due on Thursday (not that that means anything!) and  My birthday is on Sunday! Busy Busy!

4 comments:

felicia said...

just in case you were wondering....my mouth is open waiting for some of that ice cream!

Colleen said...

I love the ice cream and pedicure photo! You deserve it! Hopefully your little love with come soon...wishing you a safe delivery and a healthy little man. Can't wait to see pictures!

The LaBouffs said...

I hear some great people have been born on September 16th ;) Can't wait for Titus' arrival and to "bloggy meet" him!

The Gotbeters said...

Praying for a baby on God's time but also soon! Anything you need we are happy to do! Miss ya'll!