Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Where Did it Go?

The week that is! I can't believe it is Thursday and my due date tommorow! wow!



We have been busy. Roman and Jude have been playing with these massive pillows I found at a yard sale. they lay on them..throw them at each other..."snuggle" and "wrestle" on them. They have so much fun together.

Jude and his beloved "de de" or turtle.


We had another beach day today with friends. the kiddos all loved playing in the wagon .Even the little ones were pulling it. Then tonight Roman put on his Woody (from toy story) costume and was running around outside. I love this picture of him!

Jude catchin' a ride
love him!


Maybe next update will have a baby in it???

2 comments:

felicia said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I saw that photo of Jude on your facebook page and I thought his turtle was a head of lettuce! Guess I'd better be gettin my eyes checked!
I can't believe you're due today! Holy Moly!
Come on Titus!

Love you so much Love.

The Gotbeters said...

Yay! Cant wait to hear! When is your next appointment? you look awesome! Love the toy story costume!