Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Preggo Progress- 38 Weeks and Super Siblings

We took Roman and Jude to a sibling prep class at the hospital last night. It was so cute. When we first went in Roman was really shy and sat with us but after a while he warmed up and got into participating. he learned how to be a super sibling, changed a diaper, and swaddled his baby doll. They watched a movie and he laughed outloud in his contagious Roman laugh when they said: "sometimes your baby brother or sister will burp" and "your baby brother or sister will have a big belly button". He is too funny. After the movie we got a tour of the maternity ward. They got to see the nursery and the babies. They also toured a delivery room and got to ride in the hospital bed! When they left they were given cute certificates saying that they were "super siblings."




At my appointment today I had an ultrasound to check my fluid and titus's head size. Everything looked awesome! My fluid was a 10 and his head was measuring back on with his body! Even though I am anxious to meet this little guy it looks like it will be a couple more weeks! They estimated him at 6.5 pounds.Roman and Jude were both 7.5 at 40 weeks delivery.

Here are some pics of the nursery. We moved in a crib for Titus and put up all our awesome shower gifts!

4 comments:

The Tylers said...

That is TOO sweet!!! I just love little boys and all the funny stuff they do & say. I bet Roman is going to be SUCH an amazing help!

Jennie said...

that is just too cute! what a great idea!

Hillary said...

I just noticed that Roman and Jude are similar to Jacob and Ben because the older ones both have brown hair and the younger ones (or middle ones!) are both blond! We'll have to see what color hair little Titus Reed has!

Hilary Surratt said...

So Cute! Roman and Jude are just adorable! I love your nursery too! I think I remember that was Jude's nursery too, right? Your such a cute and sweet mom! :)