Monday, August 31, 2009

Being Showered With Love....

My family and friends gave me the cutest shower over the weekend. The invitation said "Shower Lindsay with love." Thats exactly how I felt...blessed and loved. So many wonderful women in my life came together to make the shower special!!! The colors were the theme of the boys nursery which we finished tonight. When the shower was done Andrew showed up and told me to get up we were leaving the boys and going away to celebrate our anniversary(which was today). He had a whole setup at a beach condo.He really thought of everything and I didn't have to lift a finger. I had a fabulous time I have not felt so relaxed in such a long time.I love my hubby and can't believe we have been married 6 years! We laughed so hard together it was wonderful!

Diaper cake made by Sharon
precious cake from jenna
Jenna and Lindsay
Cutie napkins!
chatting...
Jess and Linds
jenna, lindsay, and lisa
Linds and Kate
yay.wipes!
love this paul frank diaper bag!
beautiful women!
getaway with my love.

1 comment:

felicia said...

I can't believe it's been 6 years either! Wow!
So many chapters have unfolded in that time, so many, many blessings x
Love you!


p.s. Do you still want the boys names for their nursery?