Thursday, October 15, 2009

Week Three


WOW! Has it been busy. Wait, lets make that BUSY!! I am loving life with three precious boys. Titus is amazing. He slept 7 hours last night- I feel like a new woman! he is such a sweet baby- very laid back and happy. Jude is growing more each day and saying some new words. He had a playdate with his cousin Grace today. She is just the cutest little pink bundle...She was very intrested in Titus and wanted to get in on the nursing action also. She is so smart and says so many words at only 13 monthes! Roman is having a great time and I cannot believe we are starting to think about his 5th Birthday party! Where does the time go? I am currently reading Forever Ruined for the Ordinary and First Corinthians. I love the adventure that is being a follower of Christ. God is so amazing-I don't know how I did life before I met Jesus. He continues to rock my world and I love sharing Him with my boys...Get ready for alot of pics! It's been a while since the last post!

Judes Crazy Hair
Snuggle time with daddy
Roman and all his hot wheels

Jude enjoying the rain puddles

Bonfire with friends
marshmallows



Auntie Sharon and Grace

2 comments:

The Gotbeters said...

So sweet! I love all of your pictures. You're doing a great job with 3!

Jennie said...

i love all of your pictures and you make having 3 look SO easy!