Monday, March 29, 2010

mom

you know I dont feel like blogging tonight. I have been reflecting on my moms life all day since she died eight years ago roday. I pondered today that even though i got to spend 20 years with my mom in this life. ..That will be a blip in time compared to the eternity we will share together in heaven. To some people heaven is a far out concept..a maybe..an if you have "more good than bad" on the judgement scales.The "if you are a good enough person" theory. You see the problem with these theories is they dont work...they dont add up...



My question is..whose the judge?



Who weighs those scales?

Who determines the "good enough"



You see the law of gravity states what comes up must come down...and like that The God of the Universe is Holy- He is perfect...he has to be..He is God.



The bible says in romans 3:23 that we have all fallen short of the glory of God....Which means we have all sinned...we have all lied...or stolen something...or thought a bad thoughs..YES THATS SIN!!


You see the bible states clearly that there is a heaven and a hell. It even describes what that heaven will be like! Its not a foreign concept anymore!!



To bridge that Gap between us and God? Simple: Jesus Christ. He came in our place...a perfect sacrifice.all we have to do to get into heaven is this: John 3:16



for some scriptures on what heaven will be like go here



I am so excited for heaven and I hope that you can be assured you'll join me and mom as we live and dance and play and worship together forever! yay



For some blogs on my mom go Here and Here and Here

1 comment:

Ben, Sharon, Grace & Abigail said...

That is so sweet. I am so lucky to have met your mother even before I knew you! I'll be dancing with you two, too!!