Monday, April 5, 2010

Today was rough. Nothing went the way it usaully does..nothing flowed...noone did what they were supposed to. Jude stopped drinking his formula yesterday and became irritable. At one point i walked outside with a veggie tray from yesterday to put the remains in the trash..he followed me outside saying "nak nak" (snack) and then threw a fit by the trash can. Titus has taken to biting me- clamping down hard and not letting go while nursing..did i mentioned he has cut two razor sharp teeth.have tried different techniques suggested from others but i think my shrieks each time are scaring him out of nursing. I am tired...my house is filthy...oh and Jude has decided not to nap...to climb out of his bed..the crib...the pac n play. Being consistant with the discipline is key but it is wearing on me...and poor Roman, he is so good but he bears the weight of my frustration when it comes out on him. Lord, thank you for your grace when I fail and come up short.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i have those kind of days too, hope tomorrow goes better!

The Tylers said...

Honey...have you read my most recent post? I am so sorry you had a bad day & I really hope it gets better. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. I think we all have days, weeks and yes, sometimes even months like this but I am SURE tomorrow will be better & easier for you. Praying for you.

Jennie said...

I hope today was a better and new day...His mercies are new each morning...:)

Unknown said...

I'm so thankful that the Lord makes new days every day because somedays I just mess up! I love that song He makes all things new. He redeems and He transforms. He renews and He restores!
Looked like today was a new day and a better day:-)