Sunday, July 29, 2007

Weekend Update




I know some of you have been checking frequently for updates and I am sorry i have been slack. I have been asleep more than I have been awake.I really won't have any news till after I see the neurologist this week and I promise I will post as soon as I know anything. We had a very relaxing weekend.I have had a hard time eating as I seem to have an aversion to almost every food and am actually losing weight so friday andrew ordered me a pizza (the only thing that sounded good) and we ate it bed! I got to go out on saturday to my friend Sarahs house where we had a "tea" in honor of our friend Molly who is getting married next weekend.While I did that Andrew tried to sell our clutter that we had taken out of the storage unit. The tea was the event of the weekend because after that I slept through saturday and most of Sunday.I just wanted to thank everyone for all their sweet gestures and thoughts.I knew I had some of the greatest friends but its cool that you get to see it when you are in need.I appreciate everyones prayers, and phone calls..and repeat phone calls when you didn't get me the first time, and organizing and bringing meals, and visiting, and speaking life over me and the baby..Y'all amaze me.Thank You!

4 comments:

LeslieW. said...

I hope you are feeling better soon, we are praying for you. We are praying for you!!!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

You look gorgeous in your tea hat! Glad you had a relaxing weekend. We're still praying for you all!

Dena said...

You look sooo pretty with a hat on - I was at the lake (of course) so I am going to be one of those annoying people and call you - I want you to tell me if you need ANYTHING!!!

Hillary said...

I hope all goes well with the neurologist.

I'm glad to hear you won't have to move in the middle of your pregnancy. I love the Lakes, anyway, and probably would've stayed if we had a three bedroom.