Monday, June 22, 2009

monday am

All of the tests for parasites and celiac have come back negative. They were talking yesterday about letting us come home today of he can keep in more than he puts out.last night he was withion 100 cc's so I am pushing fluids like crazy. I want to come home with him!!!!He is not real crazy about pedialite though.Right now the assumption is Jude caught a virus and it caused an internal intestinal injury which has caused all these other symptoms. Since he tested positive for two bloody diapers last night they are testing today for C-Dif. I hope everything comes back okay and we can go home! I can't believe its going to be almost a week we will have been here...I was expecting a night maybe! If it really is just a virus caused injury it should self correct within a couple more weeks on a bland diet.At this point if those two weeks dont show signs of improvement then they will oupatient scope him. We will see it seems as soon as I post an update something changes!



post signature

No comments: