Saturday, August 29, 2009

Our Week In Pics

We had a fun playdate at the childrens museum. It was the most crowded I have ever seen it ..maybe the rain? But everyone had fun. Roman loved being chained up on the fishing boat and Jude loved the water area- as you can see by his wet shirt.




I love this pic of Miles and Roman sitting at the bar waiting for lunch at Juanita Greenbergs downtown.



This morning I caught the boys snuggling in bed before we went out garage saleing. I can't believe in a couple short weeks we will have a newborn in that pic!

These were my finds at a random consignment sale we came across this morning. I found super cute and cheap stuff for all three boys! My fav is the monkey layette for Titus!

1 comment:

Matt and Brooke said...

I got the same gymboree snug fit onesie for my little guy! You have great taste :)